Subscribe:

08 December 2011

the art of building your website

With the onset of technological advancement, the World Wide Web or as what is popularly known as the Internet has been an avenue of so many sorts of things. Everyday more and more websites are being built for different reasons and purposes. On top of all these, E-commerce has become more famous and prevalent. Aside from using social networking sites, I use the Internet for selling and earning online, not to mention the  correspondence made easier with my loved ones overseas and/or anyone around the world by email. With regards to my pursuits online-that is selling (accompanied with buying also!) and my earning thru blogging, the first thing that I have learned is to make a website.

Initially, I started using Multiply for my online shop that was in 2008. I really didn't have an idea as to how everything worked. All I know is that in order to get started with selling you need to build your own website. It's a good thing that platforms now have user-friendly templates which helped me a lot during that time. This is a crucial part in starting out online, because whatever it is you are coming up with-either a store, a blog or just even a personal site, your website will represent your identity. Having said that, your website becomes the mirror of your own personality.

The typical parameters to consider in building a website are your domain name, which will act as your business address, your site's logo plus the relevant graphics and texts that you will incorporate in it. The customization of your site will reflect the person behind it  and for someone who wants to market his website-this is of equal importance. As based in my own experience, it is helpful if you will use a web design software to start out with your website's design. Aside from that there are a lot of web design companies to choose from which provides services starting from web design to web hosting, then they also aid in building your site's traffic.

In summary, I can say that for a website to become successful it must be inspired  by life guided with knowledge and built with a good tool.





I amparticipating in a blog campaign from Bucks2Blog for a website design company intuit.com and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.





0 your thoughts here::

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...