Subscribe:

12 December 2011

latest Human Nature Haul

Just wanna share the recent stuff I bought from Human Nature. I had been a dealer since 2009, but because of mommy duties I went on a selling hiatus. I buy things now only for personal use. Eventhough I am on (I hope) temporary leave with Human Nature, I still make sure that I am updated with the latest buzz about the company and the new products.

So when I heard and read about the newest baby products I cannot contain the excitement, I had to go to the nearest branch to buy the new products. It also just so happen that Ceana's current bath supply needs a refill. Here are the things I bought :



I love this!the new and improved Natural Night Moisturizing Cream Php149.75 but got it at an introductory price of Php 139.75-this is for me

50ml Kid's Shampoo (tangerine)Php44.75 and 50ml Baby Wash Php49.75-I included this is  in  our gift to a birthday party we attended
200ml Baby Wash-this is for Ceana's use Php 149.75 but I got it for Php 139.75 as an introductory price
I love the gentle scent of the baby wash. It has improved from the old version of the baby wash that was launched before. Aside from that, you know that it is made from natural ingredients that will not harm my/your baby's skin, for this one-I can give a two thumbs up! I used the shampoo (tangerine) for Ceana's hair, as I mentioned before she is hairless then, but now I noticed that her hair is thicker and of course smells so good and fresh.  With regards to the moisturizing night cream, being as lazy as I am, honestly I was not able to use it regularly but I am so satisfied with it, maybe one of the resolutions I need for next year is to be stricter with my beauty regimen. 

If you want more information about Human Nature products and you want to try them, you can head on to their website plus you can check out the Christmas bundles available as gifts to your loved ones and friends this Holiday season.                                                 




4 your thoughts here::

Unknown said...

I've been meaning to buy the day and night mousturizer. How is it? Does it work well naman? =)

Czjai said...

Must restock on mine, too. Sana pala sumabay na ko pagkuha sa yo. ;)

Icar said...

@the average jane: go ahead sis!I have been using the old version of the night moisturizer, but this one is more improved and it's superb!mas light ang feel and ndi greasy...I will get the day moisturizer next visit...

Icar said...

@Czjai : mars actually late post na ito, almost kalahati na ult ung baby wash nya, I think I got these last week of November pa,hihi..GO ka na, restock na, dmi ganda products...

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...