Subscribe:

21 November 2011

Sunshine Award

I know this post is very late, my mommy duties kept me from writing my planned posts for my blogs since last week or maybe two weeks ago. My daughter is already very active thus, she needs more attention lately. 


So finally after 10 days (after her post), I am so honored to receive this award from mommy blogger Katya of Mommy Growing Up. I do apologize for the delay (that doesn't mean that I neglected this award). The Sunshine Blog Award is actually awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogoshere. This indeed brightened up my day, that is to know that someone appreciates what I share on my blogs and/ or the long comments I write on their blog ( I comment with so much emotions sometimes-especially on posts that I can relate to-ahem Mommy Katya!)

Moving forward here are the rules for accepting this award : 
1. Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions below.
3. And pass the award to 10-12 fabulous bloggers,link their blogs and let them know you awarded them. 

And now for the Questions and My Answers :

Favorite color? GREEN. Loved this color since I can't remember when. It is soothing and fresh to look at. Combined with yellow this has been my wedding motif.

Favorite animal? Fish. I love aquarium fishes-(specifically) flower horns. I have been maintaining an aquarium since 2006 but when  my flower horn died approximately two years ago I stopped.

Favorite number? 7 and 11

Favorite drink? Fruit juices!Next is coffee...

Facebook or Twitter? Facebook. Our lives's mini-stories are there.

Your passion? Being a mom and wife. This is best thing I've ever done. I haven't perfected the art yet but I am learning everyday.

Giving or getting presents? Giving. I like giving even simple and little things to people most especially when they deserve it. You can say I am a practical giver since I like giving stuff which the receiver can actually use.

Favorite day? Everyday-is a new day since I am a stay at home mom (for now). New stories to tell, new adventures to take.

Favorite flowers? Roses, they remind me of love and romanticism in between.

For the fun part, anything good is worth sharing and because of that I would like to share this award to fellow bloggers who in one way or another has inspired me and helped me gain new insights in  life. These bloggers have been a constant source of creativity and positivity as exemplified by this Sunshine Award and they are the following (in no particular order) :

Thess of Nanay Blogs
Mommy Rubz of Pinay Mommy Online
Mitch of Wandering Mom

So there you go, you can also check put the blogs of the lovely ladies mentioned above.

Spread some Love, Love, Love!





3 your thoughts here::

Thess Enriquez said...

Thanks Ms. Icar for the lovely award. Will pass it on to others!

Chris said...

Thank you for sharing this award with me. I appreciate it! :D

Katya kate said...

Congratulations my dear Icar! You definitely deserve the award! And so true, I just love your touching and thoughtful comments on my posts! Don't you dare stop doing it, okay, hahaha! big ehugs to you and thanks for the link back :)

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...