Subscribe:

12 November 2011

pink fridays #96 pink cardigan set



This cardigan set is a Christmas/baby shower gift from my sister in law last year. Ceana was able to wear it but for just a couple or three times only. She has outgrown most her baby clothes because she is growing so fast . Sometimes I get melancholic just thinking that time really flies so fast and before I know it she will be in school already. ;d

8 your thoughts here::

Macherie said...

cute cardiga...=D

Unknown said...

Aahh, how cute! Brings back lots of memories from when my daughter was little.

Hugs, LisaKay Belles Roses Romantiques

Jessica said...

lovely outfits :-) I am sure that Ceana looks very cute in them :-) Ceana grow up so fast, isn't she? Dropping some love for Pink Fridays, hope that you can return the favor too.

http://www.mommies2ks.com/2011/11/my-princess-pinks-mouse-and-mouse-pad-set.html

Leah H. said...

What a cute set for your baby girl:)

Visiting for PF!! Hope you can visit me too:)

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/11/pink-friday-96-daughter-in-pink.html

http://www.mommys4seasonsjourney.com/2011/11/pink-friday-96-pink-tulips.html

Mommy Jes said...

wow!! thats a nice pink cardigan!! love it so cutie!!!

Shydub said...

How adorable. i gave to my brother some of the baby stuff from my kids.

Katya kate said...

I am so with you! We need to enjoy our kids each stage of their lives because they're growing up so fast :)

Lainy said...

That's a pretty cool pink set!

Thanks for the visit and the comment at scottzprincess.net

See yah!

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...