Subscribe:

21 November 2011

mommy moments - Santa Experience

This is my entry for this week's

This is at National Bookstore where we bought some Christmas stuff (together with my niece and nephew). The atmosphere is so Christmas-sy! With lots of decorations and ornaments,including our loved Santa Claus.
My daughter was afraid of the big man with white beard  and everytime we try to put her near Santa to take a picture she would almost try to escape. I find it so cute!Simple delights of a mom indeed....

Mommy help!!!!

4 your thoughts here::

Chubskulit Rose said...

Love the background of your blog, so refreshing! My son was like your daughter when he was young, he is so scared of him. IN fact, he hasn't have any picture with real Santa yet, just the decoration.

Thanks for visiting, followed your blog as well and like the FB page

tatess said...

Your daughter is trying to run awaya from the big red white bearded stranger.Paskong pasko na sa Pinas.

Katya kate said...

Oh I so missed National Bookstore! I missed the quality and inexpensive books they're selling. And they're everywhere! Here, bookstores are few and expensive! And the Santa Claus and simply the spirit of Christmas, I am missing them so much!! In here, we have classes even on Dec 25th, so sad! love your photo dear! Your princess looked so cute hehe!

Chris said...

what a cool christmas moment! :d thanKs for joining this weeK :)

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...