Subscribe:

04 November 2011

pink fridays #95 wedding bond

It's time for

once again...and for this week, I wanna share our wedding bond captured with a pink stargazer as background. The stargazer is part of my wedding bouquet.


So what do you have this week?

15 your thoughts here::

Dhemz said...

what a gorgeous set! thanks for dropping by...:)

Katya kate said...

Your wedding ring design is so beautiful, with embedded rhinestones. Mine is simple. just plain round with carvings of our names inside. And me and my hubby both lost them~ we're terrible I know. they say it's bad luck but thank God we're still holding on after 10 years.

Thanks for your comments on my post. I really appreciated it. Hope you and ur beloved hubby will be together soon. And with regards to our Christmas and my bday on Dec and my daughters' bday on March and May, I would be spending it alone with my one daughter. Hope this kind of set-up will pass. I don't like it either. Thanks for the prayers. Have a blessed day!

Lainy said...

Hello Icar. Thanks for the lovely visit and comment at lainyonline.com

You have such wonderful wedding bond. Mahal siguro yan, hehe!

See yah!

gengen said...

Wow that looks gorgeous dear. Happy PF! Mine is up...

Rcel said...

what a beautiful capture! The stargazer made it even more emphasized. Just perfect! :)


Visiting for PF! Don't forget to check out mine, if you have time! :)
Pink Soul at the Infinity Room
New Task Chair
Pink Forest

Jessica said...

very pretty wedding rings, loved it :-) Returning the love for Pink Friday Sis. Thank you for the visit

http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2011/11/what-is-your-family%E2%80%99s-favorite-cereal-for-breakfast.html

cassandrasminicorner said...

Precious rings, nice designed..

Visiting for PF! Hope you can visit me too:)

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/11/pink-friday-95-dora-ice-cream-cake.html

tejan said...

wow very nice... i find it interesting that those rings hang on there..hehhe!

visiting back from PF..thanks.. till next week;)

krizza said...

Hi Sis! Thank you so much for your visit to my site and for following me as well thru GFC.

You have a simple but elegant design for your wedding ring.

From PF!

krizza said...

Oh.. I followed u back Sis! :)

Mommy Jes said...

wow this is a lovely sight! love love love! :)

Thanks for visiting my pink :D

Lalah said...

nice wedding band... very simple yet very elegant. :)

Thanks for the visit. :)

Shydub said...

I love your wedding rings sis, parang gusto kong isanla hehe just kidding

enzo said...

these are perfect wedding rings...simple and yet very elegant...

Seow wei said...

I love the design, visiting from PF.

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...