Subscribe:

20 September 2011

Pirate Themed Party



I mentioned that I am already planning for my daughter's birthday party, and as I check for possible themes, the more I get excited. I love attending birthday parties, specially children's parties aside from the yummy food selection (to cater kid's choosy palate), I like watching and sometimes participating in the games.

Gladly, I found PartyGamesPlus.com, it is a website that offers creative and fun party games. They provide ideas for different party themes and games that compliment a specific theme may it be a party for children, tweens, teens and adults. PartyGamesPlus.com can also cater to D.I.Y. creative games and you can also choose from their thousands of popular games and games supplies, they indeed have tons of ways to add fun to your next celebration!

sample of personalized invites

Thinking of a party theme is quite burdensome sometimes, most specially if you want a "not-your-ordinary" theme. Well here's a non-character theme and at the same time a not so ordinary party theme, PIRATE PARTY THEME.

invites template for boys
invites template for girls

 The good thing about this Pirate Party Theme is that it comes with a FREE Pirate Party Treasure Hunt Riddles Kit, that contains printable invitations (picture above). There is also a printable treasure hunt game that comes with riddles, clues and other materials needed for the game. Along with that, there are also FREE activity sheets for the Pirate Themed Party. This is a good solution to moms and party planners since it will save time from tedious party games planning since the materials are already provided and ready to be printed.

activity sheets sample


Go ahead and check this theme by visiting the website PartyGamesPlus.com plus you can also check out other cool party theme games and ideas!







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 your thoughts here::

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...